- Organize domestic and international tourism.
- Provide lunch.
- Unlimited supply of ground coffee and tea bags.
- Elegant and comfortable office decor.
- Provide locomotive space and car space. (Supervisor or higher-level technical personnel)
- The laws and regulations insure labor insurance and health insurance.
- Distribute generous three quarters and year-end bonuses.
- According to the contribution degree, etc., free non-allotment allotment will be issued.
- Implement employee stock ownership system.
- Establish a staff welfare committee.
- Organize dinners and group activities.
Talent training and career planning
Training based on the professional core capabilities of the unit's function planning, and matching the company's business strategy and organizational needs
Quality Technician (San Jose, CA ,USA)
Apply engineering theory and principles to problems of manufacturing operation, production process, product quality or material handling, under the direction of engineering staff. Compile and evaluate statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products.
Confer with management or engineering staff to determine quality and reliability standards; conduct quality control tests to ensure consistent production quality and adherence to quality assurance specifications; collect and analyze data related to quality problems, and recommend modification to existing quality or production standards to achieve optimum quality and address problems related to production, materials, safety or quality.
Perform verification & testing, debug products and propose solution, and assist engineers and management to plan work assignments to rework defective parts, execute solution and improve quality & process.
Help resolve customer technical issues as needed. Help establish server system architecture and feasibility study from mechanical angle at project early stage.
Resolve mechanical issues and concerns and provide support to cross functional teams including engineering and manufacturing. Review chassis mechanical design for any interference and perform tolerance analysis.
Support layout placement study and interference check. Verify component 3D model and provide 3D/2D CAD drawing. Job site: San Jose, CA. Req. Associate degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Management.
Send resume to Ablecom Computer, Inc. 2160 Klassen Way San Jose, CA 95131.